How to cancel a subscription
On an Android device:
1. To unsubscribe, navigate to your Google Play Store app.
2. Tap the hamburger menu button in the top left corner and select “Subscriptions.”
3. Find and tap on the app. You will be navigated to the apps “Manage subscription” page.
4. At the bottom of this page, tap “Cancel Subscription.”
5. In the pop-up screen, select the reason you want to cancel and then tap “Continue.”
6. Confirm your cancellation by tapping “Cancel Subscription.” Your subscription should now be canceled.